This video will provide you a deeper understanding of different leadership styles and their applications, enabling you to reflect on your own leadership approach and consider new strategies for success.
Coaching Successful Leaders In Improving Their Effectiveness!
As a leader, you are making a great effort in performing your role. To further amplify your effectiveness there are aspects to become more self-aware such as – ARE YOU:
1. Standing up for what is in line with your values
2. Listening to other people’s point-of-view with an open mind
3. Addressing conflict constructively and timely
4. Adapting your communication style as per the context & situation
5. Presenting your POV persuasively
6. Standing up against individuals (bullies) who undermine teamwork
7. Presenting yourself with confidence
8. Becoming more assertive
9. Building cross functional relationships
10. Becoming more influential
11. Holding others accountable to do what they have committed
ARE YOU exhibiting these hidden BIASES:
1. Playing favorites or treating someone unfairly
2. Disrespecting your co-workers
3. Making destructive comments or needless sarcasms
4. Repositioning your annoying behavior as a self-justified approach
5. Refusing to express regret when you are wrong
6. Inability to take responsibility for your actions
7. Failing to give proper recognition or praise
8. Making excuses, passing the buck or blaming others
9. Having an overwhelming desire to add your 2 cents to every discussion
10. Claiming credit that you do not deserve
11. Withholding or refusing to share information with others to maintain an undue advantage
I work with executives and leaders who realize that some leadership behaviors associated with their success in the past may not be the behaviors that are needed to achieve success going forward.
They even have a few notes on the required changes that they believe if acted on, would help them becomes more effective. Even if they are aware of the need for change, why is it so hard to make those specific changes ?
In reality, even if we perceive the need for change we have difficulty in figuring out the next steps and taking the action. As we become more busier, it seems even harder to make these changes.
My coaching focuses on helping my clients achieve a measurable and sustained improvement in their leadership effectiveness. It’s a well-tested systems approach in behavior change.
To learn more about my leadership effectiveness process, contact me today.
Read some of the client success stories as to what was the situation, what interventions were made, the session topics, and how that impacted their outcome
This video talks about the benefits of behavior adaptation and change. It explains how it helps in improving leadership effectiveness and accelerating your growth to the next level.